Monday, July 12, 2010

Ducklings are all the rage...

Tonight, after eating at Holy Frijoles (yum), Mike and I took a stroll around Hampden. While crossing 36th Street, we saw a woman walking her-get this-DUCKLING! Yep! She was walking a baby duck! And it wasn't in a harness or on a leash, it was just walking right beside her, heeling when she came to a stop, waddling rapidly when her pace quickened, quacking now and then. Talk about ridiculous! She even took the duckling into a liquor store. I don't think I want to know how that ended...

Hoping I'll see the pair again soon so that I can snap a photo. But believe me, this really happened!

2 comments:

  1. Uhh what? Yes, you need a photo of this! Only in Hamden... and man, I miss Holy Frijoles -- used to eat there all the time!

    ReplyDelete